Human Resources Department
10 months ago
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Live Oak School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, mental or physical handicap, age, sex, or sexual orientation in any of its policies or procedures related to admissions, employment, financial aid, educational services, programs or activities.
Live Oak School District Human Resources Team
about 1 year ago
Positions are posted weekly. An applicant may apply for any position. The District advertises all positions on the World Wide Web through the Education Job Opportunities Information Network (ed-join.org). You may complete an online application and use it to apply for multiple positions.
Certificated applicants applying for a position must include a copy of their credential(s) along with their application.
Classified applicants who do not possess an associates degree or higher applying for a position, are required to pass the Basic Skills Test prior to interviews and selection. The test will be given on pre-selected dates and times.
- Certificated Salary Schedule
- Classified Salary Schedule
- Psychologist and Speech Therapist Salary Schedule
- 220 Day Child Development Teacher Salary Schedule
- 10 Month Child Development Teacher Salary Schedule
- Preschool Teacher Salary Schedule
- Occupational Therapist & Counselor Salary Schedule
- Certificated Substitute Salary Schedule
- Confidential Salary Schedule
- Hourly Employee Salary Schedule
- Certificated Administration Salary Schedule
- Cypress Certificated Administration Salary Schedule
- Cypress Teacher Salary Schedule
- Cypress Office Staff Salary Schedule
- Classified Administration
- Classified Middle Management