Basic Needs: (Rental Assistance, Food resources)
Please call 211 or text “coronavirus” to 211211
Available community resources: sccoe.link/community_resources
- Community Action Board (831) 763-2147
- Community Bridges (831) 688-8840
- Live Oak Family Resource Center (831) 476-7284
Nueva Vista Community Resources (831) 423-5747
Resources for Emotional Wellness
If you know of a family who may be experiencing domestic violence, or are experiencing violence yourself, please first contact either Walnut Avenue Family and Women’s Center, Monarch Services or the Survivors Healing Center to speak with a certified advocate prior to taking action. Monarch Services Bilingual Crisis Support Line can be reached at 1-888-900-4232, 24 hours a day.
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) of Santa Cruz County: namiscc.org
Parenting Support Groups through Live Oak Cradle to Career
Available Mental Health and Wellness Resources: CVT Wellness Kit
Non-Emergency Health Care
Santa Cruz Community Health Centers (831) 427-3500
Salud para la Gente (831) 728-0222
Dientes Community Dental Care Santa Cruz: (831) 464-5409, Watsonville: (831) 621-2560
*For a Medical Emergency, Call 911
Public Health Resources
Public Health www.santacruzhealth.org/
Santa Cruz County Call Center to answer questions about COVID-19.
(831) 454-4242 between 8:00AM and 6:00PM, Monday-Friday
Centers for Disease Control website at: https://www.cdc.gov/COVID19.
- Positive Discipline Community Resources (PDCR) is providing bilingual virtual classes and workshops to provide parents and guardians with support and learning about positive discipline. Visit their website at to learn more and register: www.pdcrcc.org
- Essential workers who need childcare should call (831) 466-5820 to find a licensed facility that can provide quality childcare services.
- Parks that are open: Here
- Unemployment Resources: www.edd.ca.gov/